Intraoral TMJ treatment (Temporomandibular Joint) addresses the muscles of the jaw from inside of the mouth, allowing better access and treatment with precision. Generally, issues arise due to injury to the joint; trauma to the face, whiplash injury, concussion, orthodontics, grinding/clenching due to stress and orthodontic surgery.
Do you suffer from the following Symptoms?
* Clicking and/or popping of the jaw
* Toothaches due to constant clenching
* Headaches that feel like a migraine
* Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
* Lockjaw – both closed and open position
* Limited range of mouth opening
* Trouble chewing food
* Chronic jaw pain
* Grinding or clenching during the day and/or night
At Natural Balance, our practitioner Clarissa Eshleman does a thorough 60 minute initial assessment to determine the right course of treatment.
Pricing (before tax) :
30 min - $50
45 min - $75
60 min - $100 - (Choose this option for initial treatment)